Romani in Canada
Inca un loc in care romanii si moldovenii din Canada se intalnesc


Working temporarily in Canada
     media: 5.00 din 5 voturi

Working temporarily in Canada: Jobs that require a work permit but no labour market opinion
People in the following categories need a work permit but do not need a labour market opinion from Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC).
Workers covered under international agreements
Professionals, traders, investors and business people coming to Canada to work under certain international agreements
Entrepreneurs and intra-company transferees
Some types of entrepreneurs, workers transferring within a company, and other types of workers who will provide significant benefit to Canadians or permanent residents by working in Canada
Participants in exchange programs
People whose employment in Canada will provide similar employment to Canadians abroad, such as participants in youth exchange programs, teacher exchange programs or other reciprocal programs
Co-op students
Foreign students who are studying in Canada and who need to do co-op work placements as part of their program of study
Spouses and common-law partners of certain foreign workers and of certain foreign students who are currently studying or working under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
Spouses of certain foreign students may obtain a work permit without having to obtain a labour market opinion from HRSDC. This exemption applies to spouses who are not themselves enrolled in full-time studies.
Eligibility criteria: To be allowed to work in this category, you must prove that you are the spouse of a student who holds a valid student permit and who is studying full time at a post-secondary institution—a university, a community college, a CEGEP, a technical or school of commercial studies—that is financed by the private or public sector and authorized by provincial law to award university degrees.
Academics and students
Certain academics and students
Religious workers
People doing charitable or religious work
Certain people who need to support themselves while they are in Canada for other reasons such as the refugee determination process.


If you are willing to work otudise of the Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver areas you can stay for up to two years after you graduate, depending on how long you studied in Canada. Usually if your program was one year long, then you can stay for one year after graduation. If your program was for two years, you can stay for two years after graduation. You have to work in a more rural area to stay for two years, but in reality there are many lovely city areas in Canada that are not part of the top three . Here is the link you need. Best of luck with your plans. Was this answer helpful?
de Jorge in data de 2012-09-12 06:39

Comentariile sunt interzise la blogurile neactualizate mai mult de 90 de zile

vizite unice
Reprezint Muntenia in recensamantul Bloggerilor

Curs Valutar v1.0

Magazin naturist
Powered by
Termeni si Conditii de Utilizare